We are pleased to be back delivering Microsoft Project Training Courses in Oxfordshire including Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Oxford & Witney. With many years of industry experience, our trainers are qualified to run Microsoft Project training from Foundation through to Advanced levels. We train onsite anywhere in the UK and can provide you with laptops if necessary, so that all you need is a suitable office.
For more details about our onsite Microsoft Project training course in Oxfordshire or indeed anywere in the UK, call us free on 0800 2922842 or email email@example.com.
Next week we are delivering Microsoft Excel Training Courses in Yorkshire including Doncaster, Harrogate, Leeds, Middlesborough, Rotherham, Sheffield & York. Currently there is a high demand for Excel training and accounts for over half of all our courses. As specialists in on-site training delivery we work with businesses large and small throughout the UK, including many well known Companies such as Corus Group, NHS Trusts & Local Authorities. For a no-obligation chat about your training requirments, call us free on 0800 2922842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting in June, we are launching free Email Marketing Courses in Lincolnshire including Boston, Horncastle, Grimsby, Lincoln, Scunthorpe & Sleaford. These half-day courses will teach you how to generate more business using the latest ethical, permission-based email marketing methods. Email marketing is by far the most cost effective method of driving new customers to your door and doesn’t require a high degree of technical knowledge to achieve great results. Using our own online email marketing system you will learn how to:
- Quickly & ethically build a large opt-in email database.
- Write subject lines which get your emailshots opened.
- Produce professional emailshots & newsletters that really sell.
- Use metrics to track who has opened your emailshot and what they did with it.
- Manage your subscriptions & unsubscribes online automatically.
As with all our training, we deliver this free email marketing course at your own offices. There are no set up fees incurred in using our online system, all you pay is £10 for each campaign plus 1p per email. Typically an emailshot of 3,000 will cost you just £40 – far cheaper than other forms of advertising.
For more information about our free email marketing course and online system you can call us free on 0800 2922842 or email email@example.com.
Goal Seek is a very useful function in Excel which is used to determine a value which will produce a target figure in a calculation. In this example we have a spreadsheet of salaries and which have been awarded a 5% annual increase. The total increase for all salaries is £7,516, however we only have a budget for £6,200. Here is how we would solve the problem with Goal Seek:
- First download the Excel spreadsheet Salary Increases.
- Next click the Data tab on the Ribbon, then click What If Analysis and select Goal Seek.
- In the Goal Seek dialogue box enter D11 in the Set Cell field.
- In the To Value field type the value 6200.
- For the By changing cell field enter cell reference B3.
- Finally click OK and Goal Seek will calculate the correct salary percentage increase to meet the budget of £6200.
This is a very simple Excel tool, but one which can save a lot of time. We cover this and many other time-saving topics on our Microsoft Excel 1 day courses. We specialise in on-site training and can deliver Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Excel at your own offices anywhere in the UK. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call free on 0800 2922842.
We are running Microsoft Excel Training Course in Cheshire including Chester, Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Warrington & Widnes throughout June and July. Increasing your staff’s knowledge on Excel can make a big difference to productivity and our Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced training courses will give them approved, structured learning. For more details about our 1 day on-site Microsoft Excel courses please call freefone 0800 2922842 or email email@example.com.
Throughout June we are booking Foundation & Advanced Microsoft Project training courses in Derbyshire including Alfreton, Bakewell, Buxton, Chesterfield, Matlock & Ripley. We are specialists in on-site IT training and are qualified to deliver Microsoft Project training at your offices anywhere in the UK. Our daily rates are very competitive and we do not charge travelling or other hidden expenses.
Microsoft Foundation & Advanced Project Daily Rates
- 1-3 people £400
- 4-6 people £450
- 7-10 people £500
The Foundation Microsoft Project syllabus includes the following areas:
- Introduction to the main MS Project Views
- How MS Project creates the Gantt Chart
- Creating & defining a new project
- Defining project working times
- Creating custom calendars
- Entering and outlining project tasks
- Understanding task linkage types
- How to link tasks correctly
- Setting milestones & deadlines
- Setting lag and lead time
- Entering & assigning resources
- How to resolve overallocated resources
- Setting the baseline & interim plans
- Tracking and updating the project
Advanced Microsoft Project training includes:
- Understanding the critical path in MS Project
- Correctly applying task constraints
- Creating individual task calendars
- Working with multiple pay rates
- Applying custom calendars& work times
- Entering material resource consumption rates
- Interrupting work & rescheduling tasks
- Setting up recurring tasks
- Working with resource availability
- Leveling overallocated resources
- Grouping data by custom selection
- Applying & working with a budget in MS Project
- Creating detailed visual reports in Excel
For more information about any these or any of our IT courses, please call freefone 0800 2922842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently taking bookings for on-site Microsoft Project training courses in Yorkshire including Barnsley, Bradford, Dewsbury, Doncaster, Goole, Harrogate, Halifax, Leeds, Sheffield, York & throughout the region. Microsoft Project training starts at Foundation level, ideal for those new to the application or for existing users who would benefit from a structured course to ‘fill in the gaps’. We also deliver MS Project at Intermediate & Advanced levels for more experienced users wishing to get the most out of the software. For more details call freefone 0800 2922842 or email email@example.com
June sees us delivering more on-site Foundation & Advanced Microsoft Project training courses in East Sussex including Brighton, Crowborough, Eastbourne, Hastings, Lewes & Newhaven. For details of each course syllabus please visit our training courses page. For more details call free on 0800 2922842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are running Microsoft Project Training Courses in Buckinghamshire including Aylesbury, Bletchley, Buckingham, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Wendover & Winslow. Microsoft Project has become the industry standard application for Project management and we are qualified to deliver all levels from Foundation through to Advanced. Please email email@example.com or call freefone 0800 2922842 for more details about MS Project training courses.
We are delivering Foundation & Advanced Microsoft Word Training Courses in Surrey throughout 2010 including Byfleet, Crowhurst, Godalming, Guildford, Horley, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate & Weybridge.
The Foundation course is ideal for those who have little or no previous experience of using Microsoft Word and includes the following topics:
- Introduction to word processing.
- Overview of Microsoft Word’s menus & toolbars.
- Entering & formatting text.
- Saving & printing MS Word documents.
View the full Foundation Microsoft Word course content…
The Advanced course will suit experienced users who wish to become more profficient and effective at laying out professional-looking documents and includes the following topics:
- Creating & applying styles.
- Structuring a document with Levels.
- Creating a table of contents.
- How to create protected forms.
- Importing and editing photos & graphics.
View the full Advanced Microsoft Word course content…
For more information about our Microsoft Word training courses email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us free on 0800 2922842.