We are running a Microsoft SharePoint 2007 for end users course in Leeds on 7 April 2011. This is a 1 day public open course to be held at the centre in Russell Street, Leeds and currently we have 5 places left.
The objective of this course is to give you the knowledge required to become a competent end-user of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services v3 / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server. The course is very ‘hands-on’ with a number of self-guided exercises built into the day’s training.
You will be shown how to access SharePoint from Office or a browser, how to use SharePoint to collaborate within a team, organise and manage documents, events, lists and other items. You will also learn how to create your own site with both public and private areas, and how to search for information in a portal site.
In addition you will learn how to:
- Use Microsoft SharePoint to create a collaborative working environment
- Understand Site Structure and the Microsoft SharePoint building blocks
- Find information and people in a MS SharePoint Site
- Create and edit libraries and lists
- Sort and filter items in a library or list
- Use a document library for collaboration
- Share team calendars and contact lists
- Connect individuals to libraries and lists using Microsoft Outlook
- Handle document editing using check in / check out
- Manage documents using versioning and workflows
- Create draft versions of documents
For more details about this 1 day Microsoft SharePoint 2007 course in Leeds please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call freefone 0800 2922842.