Management of Risk M_o_R® Exam Preparation Workshop
The M_o_R® Exam Preparation Workshop will focus on equipping delegates with a practical application of the M_o_R method including the twelve principles, the four main process groups and the core techniques essential to managing risks using the M_o_R Guidance. The successful completion of the Practitioner Examination will give delegates a recognised accreditation. This course lays a firm grounding for delegates to apply the M_o_R Guidance to strategy, programmes, projects and operations in the work place.
- Consolidate learning and understand the M_o_R® methodology
- Learn to link the principles, processes and techniques to organisational scenarios
- Answer any questions or concerns delegates may have about using M_o_R® to manage risk
- Pass the Practitioner Examination
- Organisations and individuals who need a practical approach to managing risks using the M_o_R® method
- Managers and Support Staff who need a detailed understanding of various aspects the management of risk and the key management documents that should be created
- Staff who have achieved Foundation Level accreditation and who wish to be recognised at M_o_R® Practitioner Level
- Suggested 10 hours of pre-course preparation
- 2-day course
- 3-hour open-book Practitioner Exam on the second day
- Delegates are encouraged to complete 1-2 hours of evening work during the course
- Reading pack which includes the OGC Manual – Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners
- TCMC Training M_o_R® pre-course Workbook
- Comprehensive coursework useful as a reference guide when returning to the office
- M_o_R Practitioner
- Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2
- Principles of Change Management
- Introduction to MSP®
- MSP® Foundation and Practitioner
Benefits of the M_o_R®
How the M_o_R helps support Corporate Governance
An overview of the twelve principles underpinning the M_o_R®
How the principles support Corporate Governance
Principles underpinning the M_o_R
The process model and lifecycle which form the basis of the M_o_R method
A reminder of practical techniques which can be used to identify, assess, plan and implement risk management and support communications and reporting
Review of exam questions, mapped against key areas of the M_o_R® manual.
All Prince2®, MSP® and M_o_R® courses are delivered by our partners at either QA or Cupe Projects, who are accredited ATO’s.
For more details of any of our M_o_R® courses email email@example.com of call freefone 0800 2922842.