‘Virtual’ online training is becoming very popular, offering many advantages over conventional courses including convenience and cost. We offer a range of half-day virtual training courses which comprise of live tuition via web link. Virtual courses are a highly cost effective method of taking tutor-led training. No special software is required and the training can be conducted on any PC or laptop with a Broadband Internet connection. You will be guided through a series of practical demonstrations and can ask your tutor questions at any time throughout the duration of the course. Here are some of the benefits of virtual training:
- No travelling – live, expert tutor-led training in the convenience of your own office or home.
- Fully interactive training experience – see and speak with your tutor throughout the course.
- Follow along with trainer-led demonstrations for practical skills-based training.
- Cost effective – low delegate rate with no travelling or overnight expenses.
- Small class sizes ensure that you get personal assistance when you need it
Virtual courses are 3 hours in duration, with a 10 minute break half-way. As with our Onsite Training Courses they include personal training manuals and course completion certificate. Here are our Virtual Training rates:
- 1 delegate: £195
- 2 delegates: £270
- 3 delegates: £345
The average cost for a 1 day public Microsoft course is around £280 per person (plus travelling expenses). Our onsite group training rate for 1 – 3 people is £450, so you can see that the Virtual Training option represents very good value for money. Please note that all training rates are + VAT.
All of our onsite Microsoft courses are available as a Virtual Training option. We can also provide bespoke training by the hour on all Microsoft Office applications. This can be useful if time is limited and you need training in a specific area. Bespoke Virtual Training is costed at £75 per hour + VAT and can be arranged at a time and duration to suit you.