Microsoft Office 2010 has been with us for some time now, but take-up by companies has been somewhat slow, perhaps not surprisingly when one considers the cost of upgrading many PCs.
However, the start of 2011 has triggered a substantial increase in demand for training on Office 2010. Our 3 Microsoft Excel 2010 training courses have been designed to reflect the new features whilst providing full tuition across the classic range of skills.
The new features in Microsoft Excel 2010 include:
- Revised Ribbon menu – due to popular demand, the ‘Office Button’ has been replaced with the old ‘File’ menu item.
- Sparklines – essentially mini charts which are contained within just 1 cell.
- Slicers – a new visual too; which makes data filtering simpler.
- Chart Macros – now provides support for recording macros whilst formatting charts and shapes.
- New Solver – improved interface makes using Solver for what-if analysis quicker easier.
- Improved Function – the accuracy of 50 functions has been improved with new algorithms.
We offer Microsoft Excel 2010 training courses at 3 levels: Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced. For more information please email email@example.com or call freefone 0800 2922842.