We have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 training course in Manchester running on 16/05/2011. This is a comprehensive 5 day course which covers the following topics in detail:
- Installation & deployment of Exchange Server 2010.
- Configuring Mailbox servers & components.
- Configuring Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring message transport
- Configuring Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access
- Monitoring & maintaining the messaging system
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Managing the transition of Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
- Planning & implementing disaster recovery solutions
Delegates for this course should have an understanding of networking technologies, including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies. Experience with Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems is also required.
To book a place on this Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 training course in Manchester please call 0800 2922842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.