We are delivering Foundation & Advanced Microsoft Word Training Courses in Surrey throughout 2010 including Byfleet, Crowhurst, Godalming, Guildford, Horley, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate & Weybridge.
The Foundation course is ideal for those who have little or no previous experience of using Microsoft Word and includes the following topics:
- Introduction to word processing.
- Overview of Microsoft Word’s menus & toolbars.
- Entering & formatting text.
- Saving & printing MS Word documents.
The Advanced course will suit experienced users who wish to become more profficient and effective at laying out professional-looking documents and includes the following topics:
- Creating & applying styles.
- Structuring a document with Levels.
- Creating a table of contents.
- How to create protected forms.
- Importing and editing photos & graphics.
For more information about our Microsoft Word training courses email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us free on 0800 2922842.