We are delivering Foundation & Advanced Microsoft Word Training Courses in Surrey throughout 2010 including Byfleet, Crowhurst, Godalming, Guildford, Horley, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate & Weybridge.
The Foundation course is ideal for those who have little or no previous experience of using Microsoft Word and includes the following topics:
- Introduction to word processing.
- Overview of Microsoft Word’s menus & toolbars.
- Entering & formatting text.
- Saving & printing MS Word documents.
View the full Foundation Microsoft Word course content…
The Advanced course will suit experienced users who wish to become more profficient and effective at laying out professional-looking documents and includes the following topics:
- Creating & applying styles.
- Structuring a document with Levels.
- Creating a table of contents.
- How to create protected forms.
- Importing and editing photos & graphics.
View the full Advanced Microsoft Word course content…
For more information about our Microsoft Word training courses email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us free on 0800 2922842.